Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tutorial and classes character designs

Tutorial

Just letting you know, I am still working on this. I am working on the dialog and quest, map, NPCs and monster plans for the tutorial areas. I am almost done with the concepts and dialog of the tutorial section and will post it soon hopefully. I am loving how the dialog and story is coming together so far so I hope you like it to. Warning you now, it is ADULT jokes and content 18+ game! Designed as an adult parody of MMORPGs (BUT it is NOT an MMOrpg. It will not be multiplayer. I just don't think I could get a server for that)

Character Designs

The character designs for the classes have had some more thought. I am thinking of having them as anthropomorphic animals. However, it won't be like a human with bunny ears or something. It's gonna be full on anime style animal sprites that move like animals to but they can talk and move flexibly. Think of it like animals in a cartoon such as My Little Pony where they look like ponies but they can do unnatural movements for their species and they are intelligent. Speaking of which, the following are the decided animals for the three classes.

Warrior = Pony
Mage = Dolphin (they walk on their back fin and float with magic so they can swim in the air to move)
Hunter = Wolf

The pony is related to the warrior class as horses are often associated with power and warriors anyway. Horse power! lol that was awful. sorry but I couldn't resist. The mage is a dolphin because well...reasons. They are intelligent creatures and I just thought it would be hilarious. And the hunter is the wolf because of classic anime fashion. I mean come on! It's gotta be an awesome wolf! So that's it for now. Will post the dialog and tutorial plans latter as I said. Look forward to it. Hope you like my ideas so far. Talk to you again soon! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment