Saturday 13 February 2016

Making this website into a wiki data base

OK just letting you know that I am creating a wiki for all the game data I am creating for this game. I wanted to try using a different website to make it easier but in the end it turned out it was much better to just make extra pages, posts and links here. They are liable to change at any time and they just reflect the finer parts of my game development progress. It is a great way for me to keep track of what I am doing and a great way for you to see even the little things I change so I don't have to keep specifying what I am doing and waiting till I can post screenshots or something. This way, if there is anything you think I have messed up like item values not making sense or that you don't like the concept art or something then I can hear specific feedback as I am developing the game. I hope this will make things easier and better for everyone. I have made some simple sample wikis already to test how I am going to organise and write them. I have lots more to add so I will get on adding them all when I can and from then on I can add as I make it. I hope you like and please feel free to give feedback or just comment on anything you want. It is always appreciated :3

No comments:

Post a Comment