Sunday 28 August 2016

No more fish likely to be created

Just a quick update saying I have now finished fixing the gaps in the fish list so now their should be a minimum amount of fish everywhere in the game there should be. That means all the fish are indeed done for a good while as I have already said they would be. I am very unlikely now to add any more fish to the game so this is pretty much the complete list now. I still have to add them to the proper posts but it is late so I need to get to bed so I will do it tomorrow if I can. Then I think I will do the profiles for the fishing rods I mentioned and make sure all that is OK and makes sense. Even if I do have to change a few things due to imbalance, I wont need to add or remove any fish as I can easily just reassign different fishing rods to the existing ones. Then once that is done I will do a bunch of concept art. Making good progress right now and I am happy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment