Thursday 16 June 2016

Progress with food and plant items

I have collected my notes by location to see where I am up to. I have almost everything ready for cooking item wise in Beginner Grasslands and Sunny Hills early areas. All the fruit trees and plants, nut plants and normal types of flowers are logged and categorised (but still to be transferred to here) and basic produce of meats, milks and eggs are almost sorted to. I am almost done with the food and basic produce parts of the game and now I am working on the last part of this which is the vegetables which are going to be dropped by enemies as to not crowd the areas with plant life. I am logging descriptions and their locations right now. Once this is done then monsters will be created for the items or the items will be allocated to existing monsters so they have a reasonable place to be collected from. Then I will move onto the next stage of development where I fix up the rest of the monsters based on material needs such as elemental items for magic and clothes material items for tailor crafting. Once this is done (which should be easier than the food section due to the need of less items per area and it would be less complex than the food) then I should be able to really start recording the items on here without fear of them changing majorly. Once all these main sections are done then I will be able to properly balance the money balance of each item accordingly. I have already completed the list of fish in the game which is a good indicator of value so I will use this as a guide. While I work on these things to make the other parts of this game substantial I shall use this info to update the info on the locations with the trees, nuts, plants and fish which have already been confirmed. Hope it makes sense. I hope to get this done soon maybe within a month. Then the ball will really start to roll as I can show you more on this site. the preparation will be done basically. Hope u enjoy this and continue to keep track and if you are revisiting thank you for taking an interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment