Wednesday 15 June 2016

More updates coming soon and Elemental Typing

Hey guys! Sorry I left it so long but life just got in the way as it does you know. Been looking back at my notes and I have sorted out the element balance so check out the notes below to see what's what.
 
It shows the types which are strong which are NOT counting the main element in case you are wonder so yes they are still strong against ones of their same type.
 
 
 
the ones with question marks and brackets are not confirmed as much as the others. I am not sure whether to have that extra disadvantage to normal and advantage to holy type. Holy type will be one you get much later in the game so I want it to be more powerful than the others and normal is an early game one so it makes sense for it to be the weakest. The others are equally balanced but those two are not. That way Holy will only be matched by Normal type which ironically will be the easiest enemies otherwise. This puts an interesting spanner in the works in my opinion but if it makes the game too biased or unplayable in some way then it may be removed at a later stage. Also fighting and lightning type ma be removed for the case of simplicity if needed at a later stage. everything is subject to change later but for now I believe this is a solid ground to work on. I hope you like it. Tell me if you have any questions and if you see a problem. Will be working on some more of the data base tomorrow if I can since I still have a lot to add to this from my notes. I also have not too much left to fiddle around with in my notes before it is substantial for a basic crafting game so hold your horses coz lots of stuff may be coming your way soon. Anyways, sorry for the big gaps in development but I hope you like what I am doing and check up every now and then to see what's up. See ya tomorrow :3

No comments:

Post a Comment