Saturday 15 October 2016

posting progress update

sorry I haven't posted in a while. been having problems at home which I care not to mention but lets just say I am now emotionally ill. Nevertheless, I think it would help to know I have a little task to do so I will try to continue to post on here but my posts may be a little spotty for a good while and I don't know when this will get better. Maybe it wont but I will aspire to keep posting ;3

I haven't been idol all this time as I have been creating the hard notes for the vegetables but it hasn't transferred much to this blog yet as more still to be done hard note wise. However, I am going to continue posting the raw foods item list (at least as much as I already have notes of and when I catch up I will post it in hard note and then straight to the blog so they are updated at same time). After that is fully sorted it will be time for the monster listings which I will be difficult and may require quite a bit of tweaking and large gap between each post because a lot of details need to be figured out and other previous posts will need to be edited so everything fits together. Bare with me on this. Then all that would be left would be items (which are mostly different grades of the same things and limited choices at the moment since most can just be reused in this instance whereas food is more complicated). Once this is done (this should be pretty short compared to the whole food process) things can really get going as we will need to sort things out which will be more interesting to you such as characters, dialogue, storyline and other details. This is where I may implement RPG Maker into the mix more to get a better idea of how to create these things to work within the program so you should see actual sprite work and screenshots at that point to see progress with your own eyes. Hope to see you then ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment